APPLYING FOR A U.S. COPYRIGHT LICENSE THROUGH INTEGRITY MUSIC:
To license any of Integrity Music’s owned and/or controlled songs, please visit www.emicmglicensing.com for non-commercial uses and www.emicmgpublishing.com for commercial uses.
To request permission to use any of Integrity Music’s owned and/or controlled sound recordings, please click here.
If you are interested in general copyright or music licensing information, we recommend you contact the sites below. The links to the other resources are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. Integrity bears no responsibility for the quality of information provided through other sites and computer systems. Providing a link to these sites should not be construed as an endorsement or approval by Integrity of these organizations or of the positions they may take on various issues.
- Church Music Publishers Association, Guide to Copyright Information
- Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI)
- Music Publishers Association (MPA)
- United States Copyright Office, Library of Congress
- Gospel Music Association (GMA)
- National Music Publishers Association (NMPA)
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP)
- Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI)
- Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)