APPLYING FOR A U.S. COPYRIGHT LICENSE THROUGH INTEGRITY MUSIC:
To request permission to use any of Integrity Music’s owned and/or controlled sound recordings, please [click here](mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are interested in general copyright or music licensing information, we recommend you contact the sites below. The links to the other resources are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. Integrity bears no responsibility for the quality of information provided through other sites and computer systems. Providing a link to these sites should not be construed as an endorsement or approval by Integrity of these organizations or of the positions they may take on various issues.
- Church Music Publishers Association, Guide to Copyright Information
- Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI)
- Music Publishers Association (MPA)
- United States Copyright Office, Library of Congress
- Gospel Music Association (GMA)
- National Music Publishers Association (NMPA)
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP)
- Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI)
- Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)
APPLYING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LICENSE:
To apply for a license to use Integrity Music’s owned and/or controlled songs outside of the US (UK & rest of the world) please contact email@example.com